Bourbon Mulled Mule Cocktail Recipe
Enjoy a festive take on a classic cocktail -this recipe is a warmer, spicier version of a Moscow Mule.
By Kristin Guy | @dinexdesign
Prep Time: 10-15 min.
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 15 min.
1/2 oz mulled spice simple syrup
2 oz bourbon
crushed or chipped ice
dehydrated citrus wheels for garnish
Mulled Spice Simple Syrup Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2-3 tbsp World Market® Mulling Spices or combination of whole spices (2 cinnamon sticks, 3 star anise, 1 tbsp cloves, 1 tbsp allspice)
Mulled Spice Simple Syrup Directions:
1. Add sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and add mulling spice mix or whole spices.
3. Let simmer to infuse spices (approx. 10-15 minutes).
4. Strain and store in a sterilized container for up to 3 weeks (allow to cool before using).
1. Add ½ oz mulled spice simple syrup and bourbon into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a copper mug filled with crushed or chipped ice.
3. Top with ginger beer and dehydrated citrus wheel for garnish.
Modifications: Cocktail can be made with vodka as well.