Bunny Rice Crispy Treat Cake Recipe
Easter will be hoppin' when you serve this rice crispy treat dessert loaded with surprise candy confections!
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
Total Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
Servings: 1 cake
1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1 10 1/2 - 12 oz. package marshmallows
10 cups crispy rice cereal
1 cup jelly beans
1 Violet Crumble candy bar, crumbled
1 cup crushed yogurt pretzels
1 cup crushed Lemon Quadratini cookies
1 Chocolove Ruby chocolate bar, chopped
1. Melt butter in a large pot. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
2. Remove from heat and add crispy rice cereal; mix until combined.
3. Add jelly beans, Violet Crumble, yogurt pretzels, Quadratinis, and ruby chocolate and stir until combined.
4. Spray both halves of mold with baking spray.
5. Fill both halves of mold with mixture, pressing into corners. Molds will be overfull.
6. Press both halves together and smooth around the edges, pressing loose mixture in. There will be about a 1" space between the halves which will give a fuller figure to the bunny.
7. Allow to fully cool in the mold at least an hour before removing. Enjoy!
Note: This recipe can be made without the candy and cookies included; in that case, use 15 cups of cereal. You can also substitute plain popcorn for the cereal. Or, you can substitute any different crushed cookies and candies for the ones in this recipe. Make sure to use a sum total of 15 cups of cereal combined with the cookies and/or candies of your choice.