Instant Pot Korean Short Ribs Recipe
These tender, juicy short ribs burst with flavor! With an instant pressure cooker, this simple-yet-robust dish is ready in no time.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 35 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
3-4 lbs flanken-style short ribs
1 bottle Braswell's Korean Short Rib Slow Cooker Cooking Sauce
1 cup water or Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
2 tbsp World Market® Sesame Seed Spice Bag
1 bunch green onions
1. Cut ribs into smaller sections.
2. Rub rib sections with 1/2 cup of cooking sauce.
3. Add 1 cup of water or bone broth and ribs to the instant pot. Set to pressure cook on high for 25 minutes, followed by quick release.
4. Remove short ribs from the instant pot.
5. Brush with remaining sauce and broil for 2 min. per side, or cook on grill.
6. Top with chopped green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve with steamed rice.