Bee’s Knees Sage and Gin Cocktail Recipe
It’s the cocktail everyone’s buzzing about! Our Bee’s Knees Cocktail combines the audaciously herbaceous flavors of fresh sage and tasty gin for a sip that’s slightly woodsy, fully fragrant and oh-so-sippable.
By Kristin Guy | dinexdesign.com
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 3 min.
Total Time: 23 min.
2 oz. gin
1 oz. sage syrup
juice of ¼ fresh lemon
fresh sage leaves
Sage Syrup Ingredients:
1 cup honey
1 cup water
1 bunch fresh sage
Sage Syrup Directions
1. Add honey and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Add sage, cover with a lid and turn off heat. Allow to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove sage and store in a clean airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
1. Add gin, sage syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a coupe. Garnish with fresh sage leaves.