Fortune 75 Cocktail Recipe
This Halloween take on the classic French 75 features tea-infused gin, prosecco and bitters. The perfect pairing for any sinister soiree.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 1 hr.
Total Time: 1 hr. 5 min.
1/2 cup white sugar
1-1/2 cups water
3 tbsp loose leaf black tea (try Earl Gray or apricot)
1 lime, juiced
3 oz gin
1. In a teapot, add 3 tbsp loose leaf black tea and 1/2 cup sugar.
2. Add 2 cups boiling water to teapot and stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Allow to steep and cool for approximately 1 hour.
4. Fill cocktail shaker with ice, then add 6 oz tea, lime juice, 3 oz. gin. Shake!
5. Pour shaker contents into 2 glasses with ice. Top with prosecco and a few drops of bitters. There will be extra sweet tea for a second round.