White Chocolate & Berry Brunch Trifles Recipe
These individual-size trifles are a sweet surprise and so easy to make! Use any berries you like and serve in martini glasses with spring brunch.
By Breanna Reaume | @chefbreskitchen
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
5 oz box shortbread cookies
1 cup white chocolate chips
3.4 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
4 cups seasonal berries (we use strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries)
fresh mint for garnish
1. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, then stir.
2. Continue warming at 15 second intervals, stirring in between each until the chocolate is fully melted.
3. Once melted, set aside and allow to cool slightly.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk. Mix for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened.
5. Add in melted chocolate and whisk again.
6. Add 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip and mix until smooth.
7. To assemble the trifles, use your hands to break up two shortbread cookies into the bottom of each martini glass.
8. Pour the white chocolate pudding over the cookies, followed by a handful of berries.
9. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream and garnish with fresh mint.