Tracking Your Order
When can you track your order?
- At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned to packages immediately (when applicable), and generally appear on our website along with your order information. However, after your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may be unable to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
- Orders placed on worldmarket.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Tracking availability will vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
- Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, your Order History at worldmarket.com will not offer tracking information, but will still offer order status and other details. To learn the difference between tracking information and order status, please read the information provided below.
How is order status different from tracking information?
- The status of your order is supplied by worldmarket.com. It represents the progress of your order between the time it is placed and the time it ships from our warehouse.
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx, USPS or UPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered.*
- The tracking information is accessible from your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.
Were we unable to answer your order tracking question here? Please feel free to contact World Market Customer Care, available every day 7am - 12 midnight (EST) at 1-877-967-5362. Or, click here for our email help form. We look forward to hearing from you.