Why We Love It
This eclectic basket was handmade in Jodhpur, India, a city notorious for its highly skilled artisans using Chindi. Chindi is a sustainable design tradition that repurposes leftover fabric into practical home items. Showcasing a traditional diamond weave pattern that celebrates India's colorful urban landscapes, this vibrant piece livens up any indoor space.
- Our One of a Kind Décor Collection is a curated set of antique salvaged items, some over 60 years old, that have been transformed into original, artisanal decor with uncommon style.
- Crafted of Chindi fabric and metal
- Due to recycled Chindi fabric and handcrafting, variations may occur
- Available in small, medium and large sizes, sold separately
- Wipe clean with cloth
- Part of our One of a Kind Décor Collection
- World Market exclusive
- Made in India
- Small: 13.5"Dia. x 6.25"H
- Medium: 15"Dia. x 7.25"H
- Large: 17"Dia. x 8.5"H