Why We Love It
Maxine Price's approach is exploratory, finding allure in subjects like decaying buildings or weathered walls. She also finds beauty in the everyday world, using found objects to accentuate her perception and glamorize the way she looks at life. Price's paintings are spiritual, yet firmly rooted in the physical world, and a beautiful choice for accenting your living space.
- Artist: Maxine Price. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Undressed Horizon" is available in 48"W x 32"H, 40"W x 27"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials