Why We Love It
Created with a variety of inks and pigments, Maeve Harris's paintings focus on the integration of traditional subjects with contemporary styles and techniques. She has explored the historical importance of works at the Metropolitan Museum and referenced photographs to create works informed by classic images and created by contemporary media. Her brilliant use of color and shape results in images of depth and movement.
- Artist: Maeve Harris. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Umber View I" is available in 36"W x 48"H, 30"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials