Why We Love It
Packard's artistic vision can be described as sense and sensibility, because she leans toward the unseen beauty of found objects and applied geometry. By merging these elements and using vibrant layers of color, her work has a rhythmic simplicity, embodied by her everyday motto: keep it simple. The simplicity of her work is derived from the simplicity of her life, which is filled with the daily joys of art, nature and friends.
- Artist: Packard. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Sweet Bloom II" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials