Why We Love It
Karen Silve developed her unique artistic style while working as creative director for a well-known Fortune 500 company. As a painter she explores nature and its relation to abstract thought in highly personal expressionist paintings. She views the creation of art as a meditation on nature and life, emphasizing the understanding between the eternal as well as the ever-changing aspects of our natural world and the lives we lead within it.
- Artist: Karen Silve. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Sunflower Stare II" is available in 48"W x 36"H, 40"W x 30"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials