Why We Love It
Early in his career, M. Drake was influenced by Intuitive Abstract Expressionism, but his style evolved to reflect Postmodern and Minimalist concepts. To achieve his vision, Drake primarily works with paint, graphite, charcoal and ink, sometimes combining untraditional mediums. When observing his work, he would like a viewer to "realize there's something more, but for the artwork itself to remain cloaked in mystery."
- Artist: M. Drake. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Romance II" is available in 36"W x 44"H, 31"W x 38"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials