Why We Love It
Kim paints "en plein aire" (in the open air). Twice a year, she packs up her paints and travels across the continent to capture the beautiful vistas and hidden corners of the natural world. She paints this way to capture how the wind shifts and the light and shadows move, continually challenging her to express the moment. Her work is dedicated to creating a feeling of peace and to celebrate nature in full bloom.
- Artist: Kim Coulter. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Rhapsody II" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials