Why We Love It
Maryland artist Susie Webster takes the ordinary moments of everyday life and enriches them in her paintings with a vivid and exquisite use of color and whimsical lines. She uses collagraph print, charcoal, pastel, fabric paint, collage and impasto on both canvas and paper to capture her artistic insights. Her work has been seen in shows in the Southern United States, the Pacific Northwest, Great Britain, Rome and Beijing.
- Artist: Susie Webster. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Remnants of the Day" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials