Why We Love It
Known for her spontaneity in developing images, Judy Paul's style of painting incorporates traditional techniques as well as the non-traditional such as digital photography, vintage papers and typography to create collages filled with movement and meaning. Nature is her inspiration as she intuitively blends shapes, color and texture for an exciting, refined result that's destined to be a focal point in any space.
- Artist: Judy Paul. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Lucky In Love II" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, 18"W x 18"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials