Why We Love It
Leslie Saris views her diverse collection of paintings as a holding place for her thoughts and energy. Her strong interaction of structure and color reflect her background in architecture, and she strives to honor the Old World architecture she loves by infusing charm into her modern works. Delightful visual surprises abound in the adventuresome juxtaposition of the abstract with the real for paintings filled with power and precision.
- Artist: Leslie Saris. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Lost in the Details II" is available in 33"W x 48"H, 28"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials