Why We Love It
Influenced by world renowned artists such as Picasso, Rauschenberg, Demuth, and Basquiat, St. John lives in the aesthetic, where the rhythm of nature is now his primary influence. Whether creating abstracts, collages, still life, or figures, he compares the versatility and variety of his artwork to the ever-changing faces of nature."I think of my art as an infusion of early abstract expressionism and modern pluralism ideals.
- Artist: St. John. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Lofty View" is available in 24"W x 48"H, 20"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials