Why We Love It
Growing up in Alaska gave Haynes Worth an interesting perspective on color in his work. Whether he chose a warm palette to stave off bitter chill or a cooler palette to reflect nature's beauty, every color he chooses expresses his relationship to his environment. Haynes has been influenced by the color theory of Johannes Itten, and his application of color and the transcendent optical effects created by layering.
- Artist: Haynes Worth. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Kindness II" is available in 36"W x 48"H, 30"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials