Why We Love It
Maureen Brouillette spent a quarter of a century making people laugh, cry and smile working as a designer and art director in the greeting card industry. For nearly a decade now, she has been an artist and teacher, working in mixed media and acrylic on canvas and watercolor paper. Besides honing her craft and sharpening her artistic vision, she teaches painting classes, workshops and judges art shows.
- Artist: Maureen Brouillette. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately
- Signed and numbered limited-edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood. Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- "Impressions of Paris I" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials