Why We Love It
Darvin Jones is a contemporary abstract artist specializing in creating passionate and elegantly executed compositions with a clean graphic design appeal. Darvin's art emulates a modern graphic design aesthetic and is reflective of the natural design and chaos found in our everyday world. His work explores cultural iconography, appropriation, ecology and the mass production of culture.
- Artist: Darvin Jones. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Hummingbird in Green I" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials