Why We Love It
For Jacquiel, art comes naturally. In her youth, she developed her love of color in children's painting classes, and her love of nature by spending summers in her grandmother's flower garden. Her paintings focus on her love for the natural world -- the foundation of her abstract floral series. She continually experiments to develop new ways of seeing color and form, frequently changing the perspective of her art.
- Artist: Jaquiel. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Flower Dance I" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials