Why We Love It
Flokati rugs have been a Greek tradition since the 5th century, and our Cocoa Brown Flokati Wool Rug is a prime example. Originating high up in the Pindos Mountains, and made from thick sheep's wool, shepherds used the Flokati for clothing and sleeping during cold winter months. Our durable version offers a natural decorating solution for those looking to add great comfort and style to their space.
- Handcrafted of 100% wool pile with polypropelene backing
- World Market® Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Available in additional colors, sold separately
- Shake or fluff upon receiving for a great textured look
- Professional cleaning is recommended; shake out the rug to remove debris and dust; line dry in filtered light
- Made in Greece