Why We Love It
Caroline Ashton's paintings weave faceless figures and bodies together in dynamic movements, costumes, and settings with an expert use of color. She begins by blocking in her shapes with thin washes and then she layers transparent or opaque pigments to create a luminous kaleidoscope of rich colors.
- Artist: Caroline Ashton. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Fall Foliage I" is available in 36"W x 48"H, 30"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials