Why We Love It
Karen Wilkerson studied watercolor, pastels, drawing and sculpture before choosing oils as her primary medium. For inspiration, she takes painting trips to Spain, France, Belgium, Italy, Mexico, Colorado and New Mexico in order to infuse her paintings with a precise sense of place. Studied choice of color and uninhibited brushstrokes give her subject matter an ethereal feeling filled with light and movement.
- Artist: Karen Wilkerson. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Embrace I" is available in 48"W x 36"H, 40"W x 30"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials