Why We Love It
Laura Gunn's paintings reflect the tension between traditional and contemporary, natural and synthetic, growth and decay. The foundation of each painting reflects the beauty of deterioration, inspired by such things as rotting plaster or rusting metal. Over this she lays a living botanical, creating contrast and balance. Every painting involves experimentation and discovery, and each is an enlivening experience in any space.
- Artist: Laura Gunn. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Dogwood on Blue III" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials