Why We Love It
The artistic influence of Giacometri, David Hockney, Larry Rivers, and Man Ray has helped form Sean Jacob's own art expression. He uses colors found in nature to convey a sense of serenity and calm through chaotic precision -- a type of contradiction that has served to create a unique vision with a contemporary flair.
- Artist: Sean Jacobs. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Commune X" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials