Why We Love It
These eclectic balls are handmade in Jodhpur, India, a city notorious for its highly skilled Chindi artisans. Chindi is a sustainable design tradition that repurposes leftover fabric into practical home items, resulting in one-of-a-kind looks every time. Showcasing a traditional diamond weave pattern that celebrates India's vibrant and colorful culture, these pieces liven up any indoor space when grouped together in a bowl or on a shelf.
- Handcrafted of Chindi fabric and metal
- Due to recycled materials and handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Available in additional styles, sold separately
- Available in small, medium and large sizes, sold separately
- Part of our One of a Kind Decor Collection
- World Market exclusive
- Made in India
- Small: 3.5"Dia.
- Medium: 5"Dia.
- Large: 7"Dia.
You May Also Like