Why We Love It
Benjamin Arnot was a successful graphic artist before awakening his dream of becoming a full-time painter. Since then, he has searched the globe for inspiration, and in his travels he has collected a wide spectrum of different cultural and artistic elements that he has integrated into his paintings. A modern sensibility and bold composition give his work a universal appeal.
- Artist: Benjamin Arnot. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Centrifugal I" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials