Why We Love It
Born in Seattle, Washington, Jane Bellows worked as a photographer before merging her photography talents with her desire for painting. She began painting abstracts, experimenting with forms, lines, and space, bringing lighting and perspective influences into her florals and landscapes. Today, she flourishes in several different media, but favors acrylics for its textual quality. Her work can be found in both private and corporate collections.
- Artist: Jane Bellows. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "By Chance I" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials
You May Also Like
$149.99 - $449.99