Why We Love It
In Michael Joseph's photographs, lines, shapes and shadows converge to depict urban images both famous and unknown. He uses a careful blend of creativity and precision to create visually compelling images that reflect his subject matter. His photographs can be found in the Santa Barbara Museum of Art, the Bass Museum of Art and the private collections of Tony Bennett and Rudolph Guiliani.
- Artist: Michael Joseph. Additional works by this artist are sold separately
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Bougainvillea" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials