Why We Love It
Handwoven by Indian artisans of jute that's stonewashed to create an antique-like finish with a soft underfoot feel, our exclusive area rug is printed with a Persian-style design in soft black. It's a tribute to the rug artisans of Iran who originated traditional carpet weaving more than 2,500 years ago. Available in standard and floor runner sizes, it's perfect for adding a vintage look to any room.
- Handcrafted of jute, cotton and synthetic fibers
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Recommended for use with a World Market Rug Pad, sold separately
- Available in additional colors, sold separately
- Professional cleaning only
- World Market exclusive
- Find inspiration in our Rug Buying Guides
- Made in India
- 2.5'W x 8'L, 3.31 lbs.
- 5'W x 8'L, 12.79 lbs.