Why We Love It
By the age of 21, Allyson Krowitz was one of Europe's top runway models. While living and working in Paris, she immersed herself in the work of Chardin, Corot, and the French Impressionists, and their work continues to influence her painting style. Presently she lives and paints in Miami Beach, and her fluidly rendered paintings that celebrate the mystery of the tropics are shown in private collections and galleries all over the world.
- Artist: Allyson Krowitz. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Beach Palm II" is available in 21"W x 48"H, 20"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials