Why We Love It
Olivia Maxweller left her 9-to-5 job as a cake decorator and picked up brushes and paint to embark on another version of the sweet life: the life of a painter. In addition to still life and natural studies, Maxweller paints bar and music scenes, calling on her nights as a club promoter to give her images authenticity. Her rich use of color and her interesting scene choices make her paintings a compelling focal point in a variety of settings.
- Artist: Olivia Maxweller. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Arrangement II" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials
You May Also Like
$149.99 - $449.99