Why We Love It
Ernesto Rodriguez shoots a color Polaroid from an old 5 x 7 and then heats up the film on a hot plate. He etches the film to give the image the right quality of atmosphere and intensity. The image is then scanned digitally. Using software, he hand paints the image to heighten the mood through color and texture. He celebrates his Cuban heritage by combining romance and sensual shades to imbue his work with Old World charm.
- Artist: Ernesto Rodriguez. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Al Carugio" is available in 40"W x 40"H, 30"W x 30"H, 24"W x 24"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials