Why We Love It
To unravel the moods and mysteries of her delicate art form, Sylvia Angeli explores scale, color, and texture with a palette of oils. Her compositions include figures, landscapes and fruit, showcasing a sensual humanity. Her journeys have taken her to Africa, Belize, Canada, Europe, Mexico and throughout the United States. Take a tour through her work, and you'll witness a fiery passion unleashed and a global vision exhibited.
- Artist: Sylvia Angeli. Additional paintings by this artist are sold separately.
- Signed and numbered limited edition giclée on canvas. Printed using only the highest quality inks, canvas and wood made in the USA. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- "Abstracted Nature II" is available in 36"W x 48"H, 30"W x 40"H, sold separately
- The finished product has mounted hangers and wire, and is ready to hang
- Printed using eco-friendly water-based latex ink created from completely recyclable materials