Turkish weavers hand knotted this genuine vintage rug in the mid-20th century with an intricate geometric design repeating on a deep red field. Its old-world motifs evoke a decades-old grandeur, making it truly one of a kind. This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Only one available
- Handcrafted in the mid-20th century of 100% wool pile on 100% cotton warp and weft foundation
- Lightly reconditioned
- World Market Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Some shedding is normal
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Part of our One-of-a-Kind Rugs Collection
- World Market exclusive
- This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Made in Turkey
Approx. 5'2"W x 8'8"L, 30 lbs.