Hand knotted in the mid-20th century by expert Turkish weavers, our 100% wool rug is a one-of-a-kind vintage accent. Adorned with a large central medallion on a muted red field with floral spandrels and multiple borders, this beautifully preserved area rug boasts a rich cultural history. This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Only one available
- Handcrafted of 100% wool pile on 100% cotton foundation
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Lightly reconditioned
- World Market Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Some shedding is normal
- Professional cleaning recommended
- World Market exclusive
- This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Made in Turkey
Approx. 3'3"W x 6'6"L, 10 lbs.