Hand-knotted in the mid-20th century by a master weaver, this genuine vintage rug features two geometric gold medallions in a faded red field with floral spandrels in light blue. Handpicked for its exquisite Anatolian artwork, this handcrafted wool rug is the only one of its kind available. This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Only one available
- Handcrafted of 100% wool pile on 100% cotton warp and weft foundation
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Authentic vintage rug, hand-knotted by Turkish artisans over 50 years ago
- Lightly reconditioned
- World Market Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Some shedding is normal
- Part of our Vintage One-of-a-Kind Rugs Collection
- Professional cleaning recommended
- World Market exclusive
- Online Only
- This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Made in Turkey
Approx. 3.8'W x 6.9'L, 24 lbs.