Rich in character and full of old world charm, a Turkish master weaver knotted this intricate white and gold floral medallion rug by hand. Handpicked for its exquisite Anatolian artwork and featuring a rich red field accented by ornate spandrels, this genuine vintage rug is truly one of a kind. This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Only one available
- Handcrafted of 100% wool pile on 100% cotton warp and weft foundation
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Authentic vintage rug, hand-knotted by Turkish artisans over 50 years ago
- Lightly reconditioned
- World Market Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Some shedding is normal
- Part of our Vintage One-of-a-Kind Rugs Collection
- Professional cleaning recommended
- World Market exclusive
- Online Only
- This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Made in Turkey
Approx. 3.3'W x 6.3'L, 20 lbs.