Featuring a striking medallion design on an open field, this vintage wool runner was hand-knotted by expert Turkish artisans in the mid-20th century and is truly one-of-a-kind. Hand-selected for its old-world Anatolian artwork and lightly reconditioned, this genuine vintage rug retains the special character it attained after decades of gentle aging. This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Only one available
- Handcrafted of 100% wool pile on 100% cotton warp and weft foundation
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Authentic vintage rug, hand-knotted by Turkish artisans over 50 years ago
- Lightly reconditioned
- World Market Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Some shedding is normal
- Part of our Vintage One-of-a-Kind Rugs Collection
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Online Only
- World Market exclusive
- This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Made in Turkey
Approx. 3.1'W x 6.3'L, 20 lbs.