This genuine vintage wool rug is the only one of its kind available and has been handpicked for its sumptuous Anatolian artwork. Hand knotted in the mid-20th century by a master weaver, this old-world rug features a bold medallion design on an open field and has been lightly restored to retain the unique patina it acquired after decades of gentle aging. This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Only one available
- Handcrafted of 100% wool pile on 100% cotton warp and weft foundation
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Authentic vintage rug, hand-knotted by Turkish artisans over 50 years ago
- Lightly reconditioned
- World Market Rug Pad recommended (learn more)
- Some shedding is normal
- Part of our Vintage One-of-a-Kind Rugs Collection
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Online Only
- World Market exclusive
- This item is final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Made in Turkey
Approx. 2.9'W x 6.1'L, 20 lbs.