Shrimp & Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
Serve this delicious protein- and veggie-packed dish over a bed of fresh rice or wrap in rice paper and enjoy!
By Brandi Milloy | @BrandiMilloy
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp sesame oil
1-1/2 lbs. raw shrimp, deveined and shells removed
1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
1-1/2 cup cauliflower florets (Brandi used 2 kinds)
1/2 cup yellow squash, sliced
1/2 cup sugar snap peas
1/2 cup rainbow chard, sliced
3/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
1 cup mushrooms
microgreens, sesame seeds for garnish
1. In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Heat pan on medium and add sesame oil. Cook shrimp about 1 minute on each side.
3. Sprinkle shrimp with Chinese five spice.
4. Remove shrimp and add vegetables. Cook on medium heat, stirring often.
5. Once veggies start to soften, add shrimp and sauce.
6. Toss to coat and cook until veggies are cooked but slightly crunchy.
7. Serve over rice or wrapped in rice paper. Enjoy!