Instant Pot Pumpkin Chili Recipe
This hearty chili is packed with meat, beans, spices and plenty of fall flavor. It's easy to makeand is perfect for chilly nights.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 45 min.
Total Time: 55 min.
2 tbsp Conte Belicino Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 green pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground beef
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 14 oz can Mutti Finely Chopped Tomato Pulp
1 4 oz tube Mutti Tomato Paste
2 tbsp World Market® Chili Powder Seasoning
2 tsp World Market® Organic Ground Cumin
1 tsp World Market® Organic Smoked Paprika
2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Turn Instant Pot to sauté, add olive oil to the pot.
2. Add in onion and pepper and let sauté for a few minutes until slightly soft .
3. Add in garlic and let cook for one more minute.
4. Add in ground beef, breaking it up and cooking until no longer pink.
5. Mix spices in small bowl, then add into chili mixture.
6. On top of beef, add pumpkin, beans, tomato pulp and tomato paste.
7. Pour in 2 cups of chicken broth.
8. Put lid on Instant Pot and set valve to sealing.
9. Set Instant Pot to manual cook for 15 min.
10. Once the 15 min. are up, let it natural release for another 15 min. and then quick release any remaining pressure.
11. Top with sour cream, cheese, jalapenosor any other toppings you desire; enjoy!