Cherry Tomato and Burrata Tagliatelle Recipe
Bright cherry tomatoes deliver pops of flavor to this Italian-favorite dish that’s destined to become a comfort food staple.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 25 min.
1 jar Agromonte Yellow Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce
1 package of Regioni D'Italia Tagliatelle Pasta
6─8 oz. Burrata
1 pint mixed medley cherry tomatoes
3─4 garlic cloves, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil + a little to drizzle
1. Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and sauté until starting to brown, about 2 minutes. Then add cherry tomatoes, stirring frequently until warmed.
3. Add pasta sauce to the pan, stirring until incorporated.
4. Add cooked pasta to pan and toss to coat.
5. Garnish pasta with fresh burrata, basil, salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle of olive oil to finish.