Paloma Cocktail Recipe
This sparkly citrus drink is one of the most popular cocktails in Mexico. Our version is perfect for those who prefer vodka to tequila.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: n/a
Total Time: 5 min.
2 oz Miss Mary’s Paloma Mix
2 oz vodka
2 oz club soda
lime and grapefruit for garnish
Tajin and cocktail salt, optional
1. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of glass and drop rim in salt and Tajin, if using.
2. Combine Paloma mix and vodka in a shaker with ice and shake well.
3. Add ice and grapefruit wedge to glass.
4. Strain mixture into glass, then top off with club soda.
5. Garnish with fresh lime wheel.