Mother's Day Momosa 75 Cocktail Recipe
Surprise Mom with a signature brunch drink! This mimosa twist combines bright citrus flavors with sweet honey and the zing of prosecco and gin.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
Total Time: 15 min., plus 1 hr.
2 oz fresh mandarin juice, save a few thin slices for garnish
1 oz gin
1 oz thyme and honey infused simple syrup
1 oz lemon juice
approx. 1-2 oz prosecco
8-10 sprigs fresh thyme (for simple syrup and garnish)
Edible flower blossom for garnish, optional
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup boiling water
Thyme and Honey Infused Simple Syrup:
1. Add honey and 6-7 thyme sprigs to a jar.
2. Pour boiling water into the jar; stir until honey dissolves.
3. Cover and let steep for about an hour, longer if you want a stronger flavor.
4. Strain and discard thyme sprigs.
1. Juice mandarins, leaving a couple of thin slices for garnish.
2. In a separate glass, juice the lemon.
3. Pour gin, mandarin juice, lemon juice and thyme honey syrup into shaker with ice, shake.
4. Strain into coupe glass; pour prosecco over top.
5. Garnish with a thin slice of mandarin, thyme sprigs and edible flower blossoms.