Chamomile Elderflower Prosecco Spritz Recipe
Toast the warm weather with a homemade gin cocktail! This blend of chamomile, lemon, and honey with a splash of prosecco is sure to refresh.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 25 min.
Chamomile Honey Simple Syrup
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup honey
1 tbsp chamomile flowers
1 1/2 oz gin
1/2 lemon juice
3/4 oz Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
1/2 oz chamomile honey simple syrup
Splash of prosecco
1. On the stovetop, dissolve the honey in water. Remove from heat and add chamomile flowers. Let steep for about 10 minutes until fragrant.
2. Strain through a cheesecloth into an airtight container.
3. Let cool and then store in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 weeks.
1. Pour gin, lemon juice, cordial and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake.
2. Strain into glass over edible flower ice cubes. Top off with prosecco.