Snack Loaded Cookie Bars Recipe
Perfect to serve at your watch party, these gooey oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars are topped with your favorite sweet and salty snacks.
By World Market Editorial | worldmarket.com
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
Servings: 12 bars
6 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
1 large egg white
1 pouch Baked Old School Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 Nestle Kit Kat Mini Dark Chocolate Bar
3 Mini Dutch Caramel Wafers, halved
small handful Herr's Peanut Butter Pretzels, crushed
1/3 cup World Market Munchie Snack Mix
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the egg white and beat on low for 10 seconds.
3. Add the dry mix and beat on low until dough becomes a large mass. All the dry bits should be absorbed completely.
4. Cover dough and freeze for 15 min. or refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Heat oven to 350F (325F for dark or ceramic pans). Press the dough into an 8" square baking pan.
6. Top with the Kit Kats, wafers, pretzels and Munchie Mix, gently pressing the toppings into the cookie dough.
7. Bake for 20-25 min. until edges are golden brown. Let cool before cutting.