Za'atar Sweet Potato Sliders Recipe
In this recipe, sweet potato sliders get zesty with Mediterranean spices and tangy labneh. Pickled cranberries add zing and a pop of color.
By Kristin Guy | @dinexdesign
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15-20 min.
Total Time: 20-25 min.
World Market® Whole Cinnamon Sticks
World Market® Whole Black Peppercorns
World Market® Za'atar Seasoning Spice Bag
pinch of ginger
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cranberries
Labneh or Greek yogurt
1 large sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice sweet potato into 12 medallions, approximately 1/4-inch thick.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until soft.
4. Mix 1 tbsp Za'atar spice blend with Labneh or Greek yogurt and add a dollop to each sweet potato medallion.
5. Top with pickled cranberries and a pinch of Za'atar.
For the Pickled Cranberries:
1. In a saucepan, add a few of each of the whole spices, fresh ginger, sugar and vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil and pour over cranberries in a sterilized sealable jar. Let cool before sealing (will last 3-4 weeks in the refrigerator).